This Festival was started based around my online Radio show called "Nothing but Grace", a show for Tragically Hip fans, after our first year in 2017 we decided to go public and expand into a full-blown Music Festival, still featuring Hip Tributes, but also Original Indie Bands and Artists and Top Notch Cover Bands. Every Summer needs an outdoor Music Festival and this is the one to attend!
Here is the 2018 NBG Fest Schedule
Friday August 10th:
1) 7:00pm-7:50pm... "JJ Staley" (Original Singer/Songwriter/Storyteller : Petawawa)
2) 8:00pm-9:00pm... "Rowdy Yates" (Rock & Country Covers : Ottawa Valley)
3) 9:15pm-10:15pm... " Evil Creek" (Acoustic Based Original Rock and Covers : Ottawa)
4) 10:30pm-12:30am... "Underclass Heroes" (Hip Tribute : Eganville)
Saturday August 11th:
5) 3:00pm-5:00pm... "Little Dog" (Rock and Blues Originals & Covers : Ottawa)
6) 5:15pm-5:45pm...."Pigeon Toad" (Rock Covers :Golden Lake)
5:45pm-6:45pm -BREAK FOR DINNER
7) 6:45pm-7:15pm... "Nowhere to Here" (Blue Rodeo Tribute : Ottawa Valley)
8) 7:20pm-7:50pm... "Tracie Morgan (Solo)" (Original Singer/Songwriter : Kingston)
9) 7:50pm-8:05pm... "Lucas Traversey" (Original Singer/Songwriter : Pembroke)
10) 8:05pm-9:15pm...."Black Water Brigade" (Original Rock : Ottawa Valley)
11) 9:30pm-10:30pm... "The Elegant Devils" (Original Rock & Covers : Ottawa)
12) 10:40pm-12:40am ... "Little Bones" (Hip Tribute : For over 25 Years : Ottawa)
Day Pass = $35 (Good for Friday or Saturday)
Weekend Pass = $65
Tickets are For Sale at :
Pembroke : Bob's Music Plus
Cobden : Studio 646 Hair Design
Westmeath : Kennys Store
- You are allowed to bring your own alcohol ...NO GLASS in any form Please - it's for everyone's safety (You can always empty it into another container)
- Bottled Water will be available on site at One Dollar a bottle, we do advise bringing a small water supply for washing etc.
- No Pets Please
- There is a nearby Store called Kenny's in Westmeath that is only minutes away from the NBG Fest Site. Gas, Groceries, Alcohol, Smokes, Ice, Sun Screen, Bug Spray, Propane, etc...
- Free Camping & Parking included with Ticket Purchase
- Camping is Rough Camping
- Camping Trailers are permitted
- NO Full-Size RV's that you drive.
- NO Fires, but BBQ's ...Camping Stoves are OK
Hotels ...In Pembroke 20-25 minutes away
- Comfort Inn ...959 Pembroke St. E., Pembroke, ON, K8A 3M3, CA 613 735-1057
- Clarion Hotel ...900 Pembroke St. East, Pembroke, ON K8A-3M2 613 735-6868
- Holiday Inn Express Pembroke ...8 International Drive, Pembroke, ON K8A-6W5 613 629-1990
- Econo Lodge Inn and Suites ...1218 Pembroke St. East, Pembroke, ON K8A-7R9 613 732-4222
What to Bring:
- Tent with Rainfly
- Sun Shade
- Bug Spray Etc.
- Water for washing Etc
- Food ....Utensils
- BBQ ...Camping Stoves ...NO Fires
- Extra Footwear
- Extra Blanket
- Ice ...Ice is also sold at the nearby store
What NOT to bring:
- NO Glass Bottles ...Please buy Cans or put in Alternate Container
- NO Fireworks
- NO Weapons
- NO Bad Attitudes, we're all here for a good time.
This is our second year of holding this gathering and we are striving to make it bigger and better every year, we appreciate your support and hopeful attendance, it's gonna be one helluva party!!!!
Mike Scooby Graham
Any Questions or Concerns, feel free to email me at email@example.com or use the contact form onwww.nothingbutgracefest.com